Launch a new COMMON venture with the help of COMMON and the recognition of a global brand. This program is available based on approval by COMMON and is designed to feature social businesses (and entrepreneurs) that exemplify our values and a commitment to creating shared value through collaboration and collective resilience.
1. Licensee is granted a one-year non-exclusive right to use the COMMON logo and associated marks globally.
2. License Fees
3. Licensee will receive all of the benefits and services listed within the scope and terms for membership in the COMMON community, (found here) including participation in profit sharing once that program is initiated across the entire COMMON community.
4. Licensor will provide additional support to licensee based on established goals, plans, and needs.
5. Licensor will make the following available to Licensee.
6. Licensee agrees to participate in quarterly virtual meetings with all licenses and operators of COMMON Companies. (4 meetings a year)
7. Licensee agrees to these basic requirements for participation in the COMMON community at large.
8. COMMON reserves the right to revoke the license and permission to use the COMMON logo and associated marks. To revoke:
9. Licensee may terminate this agreement at any time.
10. Licensee is not an employee or subsidiary of COMMON.
RECOMMENDED READING AND LISTENING
COMMON’s goal is to help entrepreneurs launch hundreds of businesses with the immediate recognition of a global brand that represents a shared purpose, shared goals, shared means, and shared values.
Launched in 2011 for the purpose of accelerating social innovation through a new form of capitalism, COMMON exists to unify social businesses through shared purpose, shared goals, shared means, and shared values.
By coming together as a community, instead of remaining purely independent — social businesses gain incalculable strength in numbers. That alone creates tremendous value in unprecedented ways, but more importantly it represents the power to offset market dynamics that have rendered the majority of social businesses small, under-resourced and vulnerable to rapidly changing conditions.
The COMMON community spans 21 countries and 27 industries and includes first time solo entrepreneurs and large corporations . Together we accelerate each other’s business, leveraging COMMON’s unique approach to building, launching and promoting ideas that take care of the planet and all the creatures on it.