A collaborative approach to accelerating social businesses that doesn't require giving up ownership in your company, or 3 months of your life.
If what you are doing matters, is needed, is well-designed and wildly functional and was created by fearless, uncompromising people who are also really kind and passionate, well then, you are COMMON.
Join our community, and take advantage of our program for
entrepreneurs and businesses.
We are a group of entrepreneurs, consultants, advisors, and investors who accelerate each other's businesses and projects.
COMMON is dedicated to ideas and projects that take care of the planet and all the creatures on it. In the event that we don’t think there is a good fit, we’ll share why — gently of course.
We see business through the lens of brand and design. In addition to our Founders, many of our members have world-class reputations and records of success in advertising, design, marketing, and building successful companies. As a member of our community, you’ll soon find that our global network is a one-of-a-kind resource that exists to ensure that you have access to the people and talent you need, fast.
You get all this and more for $99 (USD) a month per team member.
The Fine Print
Quarterly Executive Advisory sessions
Discounts on services, products, and training
Invitation to our private Slack community
Facilitated introductions and networking
A community introductory announcement
Heightened awareness around your business
Option to use the CM and identify as part of COMMON
Participation in our annual COMMON Unsummit
That alone creates tremendous value in unprecedented ways, but more importantly the COMMON community represents the power to offset market dynamics that have rendered the majority of social businesses small, under-resourced and vulnerable to rapidly changing conditions.
– The Challenge of COMMON Scale by Alex Diaz
MediaMonks is the biggest creative digital production company on the planet. Here's an example of the kind of firepower they are making available to our members.
A select group of forward-thinking, disruptive companies hell bent on increasing your competitive advantage.
At COMMON, we believe in having fun, working together, and challenging the status quo. That’s our promise. We are hopeful that the information we’ve shared inspires you to say “YES” with the confidence of knowing that we are focused on the right things, and that you will be supported in fulfilling your dreams and aspirations of making an impact through your business. No need to go it alone.
Reach out if you have questions: email@example.com
Remember, together we can be fearless.
Ensuring a good fit
COMMON is dedicated solely to ideas and projects that take care of the planet and all the creatures on it. Our criteria:
YOU ACT FOR THE COMMON GOOD BY:
- Creating and sharing social value, rather than extracting and hoarding it.
- Being friendly to the planet and the creatures on it.
- Doing good, not bad.
YOU DO SHIT THAT MATTERS BY:
- Dedicating yourself to doing what’s needed, not what’s frivolous.
- Disrupting the status quo.
- Being well-designed and wildly functional.
YOU’RE RUN BY FEARLESS, UNCOMPROMISING, AND KIND PEOPLE WHO:
- Understand that fear is the mortal enemy of creativity.
- Stick by their values under pressure.
- Believe that everyone needs a hug every now and then.
IS THIS YOU? LET’S WORK TOGETHER: JOIN NOW
The Fine Print
- $1,188 annually per team member. Payment Options: (1) $99 per month per team member. (2) Paid in full gets the 1st month for free.
- Companies must be investment ready to qualify for introductions to potential funding sources. Because of the requirements of our partners, COMMON does not guarantee that introductions will be made on your behalf.
- Your membership includes 3 hours of Executive Coaching from the COMMON team annually. This breaks out to one 45-minute session per quarter. Coaching sessions can be conducted with an individual, or a team.
- You can use the CM in place of the ™ or ® in your logo or word mark.
- Alternately, the version of the CM placed within the circle may be located in the footer or partner section of your website, corporate materials, product packaging, etc.
- Your company name and logo are made available for limited use by COMMON for promotional purposes.
- COMMON reserves the right to revoke the CM.
- Commerce is a key element to proving that capitalism led by values can prosper. While some of our members may at times offer their time and expertise free of charge, we ask that you honor our commitment of compensating your fellow community members for any work or services they provide.
- Businesses engaged in the following industries will not be accepted to the community.
- Weapons, Arms
- Adult Entertainment